This structure took us probably 3 weeks to do since we only got to work on it for a few hours each weekend. Last weekend we decided this was never going to work. We took it down, and started over.
Today we basicly finished this!
We need to put some hard wire cloth on the bottom to make it rat proof, but the chickens can spend time in it during the day. I found some plexiglass on the side of the road near our place and decided it would make a wonderful roof to keep out the rain and let in the light. YAY! It feels great to finally be done this, now i can get my garden ready and not worry about the chickens eating or scratching up the starts.