In Uncategorized on February 25, 2005 at 03:03
1) lived in 5 different countries in less than 5 years.
2) dropped out of university after only 4 months having already paid for the entire year.
3) been assumed to be german in two different countries ( neither one being germany)
4) had a relationship with two guys from two different countries,but never with anyone from my own.
5) been accepted to a single sex school even though you are the other sex
6) stayed in an old convent in Slovenia.
7) fallen in lust with a guy named Thor.
8) snorted artificial sweetener out of boredom
9) grown a watermelon in a fish bowl
10) been to a jackson five reunion concert
In Uncategorized on February 23, 2005 at 23:02
Things my ex thought i would want
framed pictures of “us”
2 odd socks
his “things i want to do before i die” list
tile coaster for matching mug
Things my ex thought i would not want
3 mugs (including the one that matches the tile coasted he bothered packing)
15″ flat screen monitor
hard drive with 3000 mp3, 3 movies, and some other stuff
glass tile with dragonfly raised design
guillotine for cutting paper
framed pictures of my first au pair children
25 sheets of decorated art paper
In Uncategorized on February 7, 2005 at 00:29
On july 6th 2004 i was lying in a four poster bed of a paris apartment watching tv alone. There was tons on, but only one movie in english. It had already started but for some reason i kept watching it. The movie somehow made me feel alive. Later I started my online blog and wrote this. SoAnyWay stuck in my head. I did not know what the movie was called, i looked desperately online trying to find it but failed. Tonight while looking at random channels i stumbled onto a movie which looked vaguely familiar. It was in fact the movie i so desperately wanted to see. Unfortunately it was dubbed into french, and it was the exact same spot that i had seen it from before. However i was able to find out it is called Zabriskie Point. I am not sure why i love this movie. But i do.
In Uncategorized on February 6, 2005 at 00:24
Just out of curiosity.. does anyone actually read this thing?
In photos on February 1, 2005 at 23:33
brightness comes in many faces, strangeness breaks in many sounds.
In Uncategorized on February 1, 2005 at 02:44
ok, so i bought myself a digi cam. Ive decided that i will go on photo adventures, but i want to make it scavenger hunt like. Give me some things to look for this week. Wacky but not impossible.